HELP! I made a video and put it on YouTube and now I want to put in into my blog or website. What do I need to do???
Here are easy instructions for adding a You Tube video into your blog post or page! I have also included screen shots for you to so you can see review the screen as well!
- Navigate to the video on YouTube that you would like to include on your website page or post.
- Click on the “Share” button.
- Click on the “Embed” button.
- Select the video size that you would like to have shown on your website.
- Highlight and copy the iFrame code.
- Login to your website dashboard and navigate to the page or post that you want the video to appear on.
- Once the page or post is open click on the “HTML” tab in the upper right corner of the editor screen.
- Next place your cursor at the point in the page that you would like the video to show at.
- Paste the iFrame code that you copied from You Tube.
- Click on the “Visual” tab to return the the online editor view.
- Click to “update” the page or post.
- View the video on your website!